FIRE School of Ministry is currently accepting applications for the Spring 2017 Semester, which begins January, 2017.
You should apply as early as possible to allow time for the processing of your application.
All applicants must meet the following requirements to receive consideration for admission:
- Applicants must live in accordance with godly principles, as stated in the FIRE Student Commitment to Excellence.
- Applicants must have completed high school via diploma or GED.
- Applicants who wish to enroll in the Fall 2017 semester must be at least 18 years of age by October 31, 2017. Applicants who wish to enroll in the Spring 2017 semester must be at least 18 years of age by February 28, 2017.
- Applicants must complete the application packet, or complete the online application process.
There are three different ways to apply to FIRE School of Ministry:
- Apply Online.
- Download the application.
- Request an application packet by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
FIRE assists accepted single students in finding roommates. Upon request, accepted students may receive a Roommate Request form. Students will then be sent a list with contact information for incoming and current students who are also in need of housing. Students may then contact those on that list to work out housing arrangements.
The approximate cost of tuition, books, and fees for a full-time (sixteen credit hours) semester at FIRE School of Ministry is $1,900. In addition to the basic course load, students may also take electives, which cost an additional $80 per credit hour for full-time students, plus books and course materials.
Although FSM students are not eligible for Federal Student Aid, FSM does offer its own financial aid scholarships, based on available funds, to students who qualify. Financial aid awards apply toward the cost of tuition only. All students are guaranteed fair and equal treatment in the awarding of financial aid. Accepted applicants may request a Financial Aid packet. Completed Financial Aid packets must be postmarked by June 30th in order to be considered for the Fall semester, or by October 31st to be considered for the Spring semester.