FIRE School of Ministry has partnered with three accredited universities, all of whom will accept FSM’s credits. This will help enable students to pursue further education after attending FIRE School of Ministry.
The King’s University, in Los Angeles, California & Southlake, Texas
- Students may transfer as many as 64 semester hours into The King’s University.
- FSM graduates who enroll at the King’s University Gateway campus will qualify to apply for The Blessed Life Scholarship.
Ecclesia College, in Springdale, Arkansas
- Students may transfer as many as 48 semester hours into EC’s Associate of Biblical Studies, Bachelor of Christian Leadership, or Bachelor of Biblical Studies degrees (traditional or online). Additional credits earned will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Every student who is accepted into any EC undergrad ministry degree program receives a yearly scholarship of $6,260 (based on 30 semester hours per year).
Southern Evangelical Seminary, in Matthews, North Carolina
- Students may transfer as many as 19 semester hours into SES’s Bachelor of Arts in Religious Studies program, if they graduate from the FSM two-year Associate in Practical Ministry degree.
- Additional credits earned may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
FSM graduates have also had success transferring their credits to other schools, on a case-by-case basis.
For additional information regarding these Articulation Agreements, please contact the FSM Office.
Students should be aware that if a student earns a bachelor degree, and goes on to pursue a second bachelor degree, the forms of financial aid and scholarships available to them will be more limited. Students planning to transfer their credits to another school after attending FSM may wish to graduate from FSM’s full three-year program, but not complete the additional Bachelor in Practical Ministry program. Questions may be directed to the FSM Academic Department.