America is in a serious crisis, the Church of America is greatly compromised, and the needs of the world continue to be staggering. There is a critical need today for fully-equipped, solidly-grounded, specially-trained, radically-committed leaders to arise – and the FIRE Leadership Institute is the ideal place to be trained.
Now is the time to give your life to be a world changer, whether you are called to be a church planter, a college professor, or a cultural prophet; whether your field is missions, music, or the marketplace; whether your burden is for the salvation of the lost, the healing of the sick, or the reformation of society – the FIRE Leadership Institute is uniquely suited to equip you for effective kingdom service.
The FIRE Leadership Institute builds on the foundations of FIRE’s one-year Immersion School, offering a two-year program with emphases in:
- Biblical Studies
- Cultural Engagement
- Youth and Children’s Ministry
- Prayer, Revival and Evangelism
Areas of emphasis are subject to change, based on enrollment.
Who can attend the FIRE Leadership Institute?
- All students who successfully complete our FIRE Immersion School program or
- Applicants who are at least twenty-five years old and have one or more of the following:
- A two year degree from a recognized ministry school
- Three years of full-time ministry experience
- A four-year college degree and at least two years of ministry experience (including part-time ministry)
Note: We strongly encourage all prospective students to enroll first in our one-year Immersion School, but we recognize that some will be qualified to enroll directly in our Leadership Institute. Applicants who meet the entry requirements will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
To be considered for direct entry into the FIRE Leadership Institute, please download the instructions here.
The general structure of the FIRE Leadership Institute is as follows:
- The-first year of the FIRE Leadership Institute contains both general classes, as well as specialized classes (based on emphasis chosen).
- The second-year of the FIRE Leadership Institute consists primarily of hands-on internship experience.
Courses in the Leadership Institute include the following:
- Baptism and Gifts of the Spirit
- Shepherding God’s Flock
- Revival History and Characteristics
- Cross-Cultural Communication
- Biblical Exegesis
- History Makers
- Revolution in Society
- Cults and Comparative Religions
- Israel, the Church, and the End Times